So it’s that time of the year again! The temperatures are soaring high at 45 degrees. But how can that stop you from looking stylish?
Summer styling can be a bit of a challenge because you cannot use layering pieces to enhance your looks. So playing around simple, breathable and comfortable clothes is your best bet.
Here are a few recommendations for your wardrobe this summer.
- The most important tip for Men’s fashion! Don’t buy clothes that are too tight. If it is difficult to resist the temptation of flaunting those biceps, go sleeveless! But please save yourself the horror of wearing those body fitted shirts.
- You must have a few basic shirts. Go for two casual shirts in white or light blue. One dress shirt preferably in white. And one plain or check shirt in the color of your choice.
- A couple of basic t-shirts in summer palette like beige, white, light blue. If you wish to spice up your summer wardrobe, you can also go for colors like orange or cyan blue.
- Another imperative is a lightweight, washed Indigo denim. You can go for distressed denim as they are much in vogue.
- One basic chino in either navy or khaki color.
- A couple of polo shirts in summary hues will prove to be a valuable style addition.
- Three pairs of shoes to complete your look. One formal pair-either Oxfords or Monks, a pair of sneakers and one pair of Chukka boots.
Most of the pieces of Men’s fashion suggested above are very versatile. You can mix and match them to create a sharp summer look. Work on your summer wardrobe and play it cool guys!